Individual Adults and Children
Therapeutic Coaching provides an opportunity to improve your overall sense of social and emotional health and wellbeing. People come to individual Converging Currents for many different reasons. Hannah can help you create a plan for achieving your personal or professional goals as they relate to many areas of your life.
- work towards personal goals and dreams, and identify any barriers getting in the way
- discover the root cause of anything holding you back
- process traumatic events
- understand attachment and build an awareness of its importance
- learn about your attachment needs and habits
- gain understanding about your relationships past/present
- understand your emotional world and learn to emotionally regulate.
- grow into a deeper sense-of-self
- find new direction and new inspiration in life
- move through challenging transitions with support
- learn about healthy romantic relationships and emotional intelligence
- build confidence
- discover your unique strengths and what makes you tick
- find out what holds you back from living out your full potential
What kind of clients does Hannah typically Work with?
Hannah works with high-functioning, motivated and respectful adult clients (scroll down to read about children/youth). She enjoys working with those individuals who are ready to shift things in their life and take charge of their own growth. Hannah enjoys working with individuals who are purposeful and determined to transform their lives. She is passionate about helping clients increase self-awareness related to their actions and behaviors. Hannah believes that self-awareness creates space for opportunity. Opportunity offers individuals new choices and allows them to take control of their lives and make their future what they want it to be.
When it comes to Children and Youth, Hannah understands that the young brain is developing and children are trying to make sense of their world. She knows that often times this looks like experimenting behaviors, unwanted behaviors, or challenging behaviors. Hannah approaches youth as they are and understands they are undergoing deep levels of transformation. Hannah seeks to meet youth where they are and help them by being someone they can trust to guide their thoughts, beliefs, and emotions. Hannah will work with a variety of children, including autistic children and their families.
Hannah works best with students, professionals, and entrepreneurs, children (and their families) who are ready to commit to the process of weekly sessions. Please see the Session Fees page for more information about minimum commitment required.
If you are interested in doing counselling in a non-traditional setting (outside) please see the Adventure Therapy page for more info.
Available Services & Fees
If you have any questions Converging Currents offers a FREE ten minute online consultation, so that potential clients can meet Hannah face-to-face before booking an appointment. Contact Converging Currents for an initial, no obligation, confidential online consultation. Hannah, also, offers Telemental Health Counselling online: Please see Virtual Counselling for more information about online sessions from the comfort of your home.