Relationships are at the foundation of every business and corporation. Are you looking to increase your business and stand out against the competition? You need strong relationships with your team to be successful. Weak relationships, or even conflictive relationships, can bring a business crashing to the ground or just create a cog in the progress.
Hannah has been working with people to improve their relationships for more than 8 years. She brings a dynamic and experiential style to the trainings and workshops that she offers to businesses to improve your relationship with your business partner, your staff, or your clients.
Hannah has a background in Couples Counselling and offers a unique perspective, as a Registered Social Worker, on relational skills such as conflict resolution and assertive communication. Her training in Emotionally Focused Therapy has taught her to break every relationship down to the basics of human relational needs: emotional safety, strong connection, and mutual respect.
No matter what kind of Business you are, Hannah can come into your system and help you reach your business or organizational goals, strengthen relationships, and make your team more effective at what they do.
When people are distracted by conflict or weak relationships, they are less able to focus on the tasks at hand. This means your business is less productive and less effective at what it does best, because the individuals that make it run smoothly are not able to give their best.
Hannah offers the following services to Businesses or Corporations:
- Staff Team Building – Hannah doesn’t just do icebreakers: build an event with Hannah, include adventure therapy, make it a multi-day canoe trip, have it be a retreat getaway. Hannah organizes team building events that incorporate her counselling skills into helping your team grow stronger.
- assessment of current relational challenges or conflicts in your business.
- workshops on conflict resolution and assertive communication techniques.
- relational repair sessions between two or more individuals in order to strengthen relationship and resolve conflict.
- counselling for entrepreneurs: address the core personal challenges you face or the things that hold you back from achieving your dreams and goals.
Benefits to you, What you Will Gain:
You will learn about:
- what holds you back personally and what barriers might be holding your business back.
- how to create and cultivate fortified relationships that boost the positivity in your business environment.
- how you fight and where you learned your particular style of engaging or disengaging with conflict.
- how to effectively and successfully engage or disengage with conflict.
- how to use conflict to strengthen relationship connection.
- what beliefs about conflict are most destroying your business relationships.
- how to be a strong leader that others want to follow.
- the dance you do in your business relationships and the effect it’s having on your businesses success.
Consulting fees vary depending on what you would like Hannah to do with your team or group of partners. Please contact me for more information.